– Three-part kids series returns to full strength with races in Oakville, Mississauga and Milton –
March 10, 2023 – Triathlon Ontario
, the recognized Provincial governing body of Multisport in Ontario, announced registration is now open for its KITCan Kids Triathlon Series
. The series focuses on kids 3-11 years of age and is a participation-based, family friendly experience. The 2023 series offers races in Oakville, Mississauga and Milton.
Triathlon Ontario’s Kids In Triathlon (KITCan) Series is a non-competitive race series for kids aged 3-11, providing a supportive, family-friendly environment that celebrates individual achievement through triathlon – motivating kids to get fit, have fun and gain confidence. There are lots of reasons to participate in the Series but here are just a few that make it unique:
- Participation-based, family oriented fun events for kids ages 3-11
- Unique interactive Family Fun Zone to play in throughout the day
- Only sanctioned kids series in Ontario
- Discounts for multiple race registrations, family and Triathlon Ontario members
- Free downloadable photos of the event
- Everyone receives a t-shirt, finisher’s medal and a race kit bag full of great things
About GOTRI.caGOTRI.ca is a resource website created by Triathlon Ontario specifically for beginners and new entrants in the sport of triathlon, duathlon and other multisport events. The website is an easy-to-use resource tool to find sanctioned Ontario clubs, events, coaches or general information about the sport. Follow us on Twitter or Instagram.
About Triathlon Ontario
is a non-profit organization that is the recognized Provincial governing body for Multisport in the province of Ontario. Our mission is to provide leadership and governance for the development of a safe and fair environment for Multisport in Ontario. Triathlon Ontario oversees the sanctioning of races and clubs and undertakes a number of duties and responsibilities on behalf of athletes at every level, coaches, clubs, officials and race directors to ensure the growth and development of the sport in a fun and safe way. Follow us on Twitter
, or Instagram