Sunday, August 6, 2023
Milton Sports Centre
605 Santa Maria Blvd
Milton, Ontario L9T 6J5
With ideal bike and run courses on site, the Milton Sports Centre is perfect for a safe and fun race experience.
Learn more about the Town of Milton’s Sport Centre.
Sorry, race-day registrations are not available.
Personalized Bib Registration Deadline: Tuesday July 25, midnight
Registration Deadline: Thursday August 3, midnight
Professional race photography provided by FinisherPix.
Check here after the race for your KIT Kid’s downloadable, high-resolution race photos, provided free courtesy of Triathlon Ontario.
Milton Distance Chart
|Age Category||Born In||Bib Colour||Swim*||Bike*||Run*|
|3 – 5||2018, 2019, 2020||Blue||1 width||300 m||100 m|
|6 – 7||2016, 2017||Red||25 m||1.5 km||500 m|
|8 – 9||2014, 2015||Yellow||75 m||1.5 km||1 km|
|10 – 11||2012, 2013||Green||100 m||3 km||1.5 km|
* Distances will vary slightly at each race
* Race age is as of December 31
(Click for larger image)
Saturday, August 5, 2023
- Race Kit Pickup: 11:00am to 3:00pm
– Inside the Milton Sports Centre, Meeting Room 2
Sunday, August 6, 2023
- Race Kit Pickup: 7:30 AM
- Outside on the Milton Sport Centre grounds in tent marked “Race Kit Pickup”
- Swim Check-In (Released the week of the event): (By wave, please know your wave and race numbers):
- 3-5: Wave of 13 athletes every 5 minutes
- 6-7: Wave of 16 athletes every 6 minutes
- 8-9: Wave of 16 athletes every 6 minutes
- 10-11: Wave of 16 athletes every 6 minutes
- Triathlon Start: 15 minutes after your wave’s Swim Check-In Time
- Before or After the Race: Come join us in the Family Fun Zone for playtime and family-friendly activities!
At race day check-in, be sure you know your KIT Kid’s race number, wave number, and check-in time.
We believe in “Safety First” as a policy for how we run our events; safety is our number one priority. We kindly ask that you review the information provided in our Safety First section prior to Race Day.
Parents and guardians, an informative newsletter will be emailed to you at the address used for registration in the week prior to Race Day. This newsletter will contain venue-specific information and tips to help you prepare for your Race Day experience.
See our FAQ page for general information about our triathlons, including race course Distances, a typical Race Day Experience, Lap and Loop Counting and Weather.