Welcome to Triathlon Ontario’s Kids In Triathlon (KITCan) Youth Series!
This Series is in its first year of official operation and is a result of a partnership between Triathlon Canada, Triathlon Ontario and Tri-FUN Kids’ Triathlons.
Triathlon Ontario is a non-profit organization and the governing body of the sport in the province, whose mission is to grow and develop the sport in a fun, safe and fair way. By racing with us you are not only going to have a wonderful, family friendly experience but you will also be helping to develop the sport as every dollar gets reinvested back into developing the sport.
Triathlon Ontario’s KITCan Series will be continuing on the Tri-FUN excellence by providing a supportive, family environment that celebrates individual achievement through triathlon – motivating kids to get fit, have fun and gain confidence.
When you race the KITCan Series, you become a Kit Kid!
Here are just some of the reasons why you should take part in the KITCan Series:
- Participation-based, family oriented fun events for kids ages 3-11
- Unique interactive Family Fun Zone to play in throughout the day
- Only Provincially and Nationally sanctioned youth series in Ontario
- Discounts available for multiple race registrations, family registrations and Triathlon Ontario members
- Free downloadable photos of the event
- Everyone receives a t-shirt, finisher’s medal and more!
KITCan Series Event Schedule